Many people’s hair is dry, yellow, split or broken. It is caused by environmental factors and improper care. In the final analysis, it is the result of damage to the scalp. So hair care tips are universal.
- Protect your scalp and try to avoid damage caused by external forces.
- Formulate hair and scalp cleaning and care plans to prevent hair and scalp dirt from damaging the hair and scalp.
- “Fertilize” frequently to provide adequate nutrition. For example, choose some shampoo and hairdressing products that are rich in vitamin B lotion essence or ginseng essence. These beneficial elements can penetrate into the hair follicles of the scalp in small amounts to protect the hair.
- Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb or massage your scalp with your fingers to stimulate the scalp and speed up blood circulation.
- Treat your hair with diet therapy, eat more walnuts, black sesame seeds, soy products, and vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables. These foods can regulate human body functions and nourish scalp hair follicle cells.
- Color your hair reasonably and perm, and avoid excessive. For the health of scalp and hair, do not dye your hair more than once in six months.
- For those with thin hair, pay attention to sun protection on the scalp when going out, such as using parasols and sunscreen conditioners.