The incidence of hair loss is 20% to 30%. From a physiological point of view, normal people generally lose 50 to 80 hairs a day. If more than 100 hairs are lost, control should be started.
When you take a bath or wash your hair, you find that the number of shed hair increases. You must pay attention to whether it is shedding from the scalp or breaking the hair. If it falls off from the scalp, the hair on the scalp will gradually decrease after a period of time. It is necessary to consult a doctor to find out the cause of the hair loss.
The causes and prevention methods of hair loss are as follows:
- Androgen hair loss-take medicine and topical medicine under the guidance of a doctor.
- By seborrheic dermatitis-use alkaline, oil control shampoo.
- Find the reasons from the lifestyle, such as work stress, fatigue, irregular life, etc. For this reason, it generally requires maintenance.
- Determine the cause of hair loss clinically and treat symptomatically.
- Avoid spicy food, too salty and too sweet foods can cause or aggravate hair loss and should be restricted.
- To maintain the PH balance of the scalp, you should choose a high-quality shampoo that suits you. Formulate a shampoo plan: the temperature of the shampoo is 37℃; the amount of shampoo used is 2-6ml; the shampoo foam should stay on the hair for more than half a minute and rub it for more than 20 times; wash the hair with water for at least half a minute and repeat 1. Second, make sure that there is no shampoo fragrance remaining from the roots to the tips; finally, use a dry towel to dry the moisture on the hair and let it dry naturally. It is best not to use a hair dryer.
- Avoid environments that are prone to hair loss, such as places with serious pollution and strong sunlight.
- Insist on head massage to promote blood circulation in the scalp, once a night for 5-10 minutes.
- Tension and anxiety also have a certain effect on hair loss, so psychological pressure must be resolved in time.